Terms and Conditions (GTC) of Milpa Films
§ 1 Scope of application
The business relationship between Milpa film and the purchaser the following General Conditions and valid at the time of the order in the version applicable. The contract is concluded by acceptance of the order online (confirmation) and is documented by the shipping goods. Contractor is Milpa Films: Contact.
§ 2 Order
The appointment is made in writing via our integrated online shop: Webshop.
§ 3 Conclusion of Contract and Withdrawal
(1) Milpa Films obliged to accept your order on the conditions of the website. In writing, printing or calculation errors when typing on the website Milpa Films is entitled to withdraw. To verify the confirmation for obvious errors or differences between order confirmation and delivery. You are obliged to inform us immediately of any such discrepancies.
(2) If you did not specify an email address as part of your order, to which we could send the order confirmation, the contract will be concluded by delivering the goods.
(3) In the event that the goods are for a significant period of time is not available or present database error, we can not execute the order, and we reserve the resignation before. With this you will of course be informed immediately.
§ 4 Right of Withdrawal, Right of return
The following right does not apply if, under § 3 II No. 2 of the Distance Selling Act, the delivered goods have been unsealed or damaged by the customer. Please send returns back only postage, postage will not be accepted. The postage will be in accordance with point (2) and (3) shall report this withdrawal.
(1) The customer is no longer bound by his order if he cancels it within a period of 2 weeks after receipt of the goods. The revocation must be in writing on a durable medium or by returning the goods. No explanation is necessary.
(2) In case of withdrawal may gel eistete payments upon receipt of returned goods shall be credited. The customer is obliged to return the goods at our risk, if not already done so, together with the withdrawal letter.
(3) The cost of the return will be borne by the customer, if the value of the order and the returned goods does not exceed an amount of EUR 40,00 or if not there is evidence of misdelivery.
§ 5 Delivery
Delivery will be made as rapidly and completely as possible. With UPS or German Post AG. Within the EU, as a rule: 2-7 business days.
Since we are dependent on the delivery and storage situation exists for Milpa film basically no obligation to deliver. Your order is automatically confirmed by e-mail and we will answer immediately, whenever there is a deviation. You can then decide again whether you want to order or not.
For the above reasons, our offers are not-binding and without obligation.
We are entitled to make partial deliveries. For deliveries are no shipping costs. With imports of goods to countries outside the EU and the Canary Islands import duties may apply. These vary in different customs territories and shall be borne by the customer. Import duties are not shipping.
§ 6 Retention of title
Until full payment of the invoice, the delivery remains the property of Milpa film.
§ 7 claim, liability and warranty
(1) If you show us defects in the delivered goods, we will provide within a reasonable time either for replacement or elimination. If we fail, you have your choice the right to a refund or reduction of the purchase price. A complaint is only effective for production or delivery errors. The return of delivered goods for reasons of taste is not possible. Please send the goods back to us prepaid. Shipments without freight prepaid will not be accepted. Case of a justified complaint, we will refund the shipping costs of course. The warranty period is 6 months. Please enter in the complaint on the ground and describe as precisely as possible the error. This will facilitate our examination of the article and we can supply you quickly and easily satisfied.
(2) We are liable for damage caused by the breach of fundamental contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) or in the absence of warranted characteristics. In addition, we are liable – on whatever legal reason – just under the Product Liability Act or, if the damage was caused by gross negligence or intent by us or our agents.
(3) We shall be liable in the event of a slightly negligent breach of a material contractual duty not beyond the typically foreseeable damages not exceeding the purchase price of the ordered goods in general. The liability for all damages caused by slight negligence is limited to damage to the goods ordered.
§ 8 Youth Protection
We do not send songs that are indexed. Please refrain from such requests.
§ 9 Data
We work with safe technology: SSL is the standard in secure e-commerce. To process your orders, we store all data – give this further, however, in no case, and respect in all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
Otherwise there with us is no small print ‘, – apply the fair terms of the Civil Code. When there are problems: contact us, we will find a solution!
§ 10 Other
(1) German law applies excluding the UN sales law. Jurisdiction is Berlin.
(2) The possible invalidity of individual provisions shall not affect the validity of the contract and these terms and conditions.