Share the film by organising a screening!
Wether you want to show the film in community screenings, commercial screenings in theaters or if you wish to screen the film various times using flat-rate licenses, please get in touch!
Please note that we want the film to be as accessible as possible, also we will discuss the prices with you and adapt them as much as possible to the possibilities of your organising group.
Please answer the following questions via email (info#at#voicesoftransition.org) and we’ll get back to you asap:
- Roughly how many audience members do you expect to come?
- Who is hosting the screening; yourself as an individual, a community group, a company? Do you have sponsors?
- Which film medium / quality do you need for the screening – DVD, Blu-ray, or theatrical DCP?
For successful screenings we can provide you with the following:
– HQ posters (A3 or A1)
– Digital posters (customizable, pdf format)
– Postcards & upcyceled envelopes
– Screener (DVD, Blu-ray or even DCP for theaters)
– Guide for a successful screening (pdf)